Saturday, September 6, 2008

Week One



It is now Saturday and I have beena at the ATP Phoenix location for about a week now. I am very pleased with the program so far and am having the time of my life. I began the week checking in my bags and getting my room in a manner that was comfortable. My schedule so far has been an early flight in the morning around 7am and then a groundschool in the afternoon from 1pm-5-pm. I am impressed with my ability to mend myself with the program to get the best results. My instructor's name is Scott and he is an ex-cop with around 500 hours. I enjoy flying with him because he seems to be a grounded person. Right now I have accumelated around 6.7 hours through ATP and I am loving every minute of it. I have familiarized myself with the surrounding area of Mesa, AZ and the scenery is pristine for flying. I am living the dream and it only gets better from here...

No comments: