Friday, September 12, 2008

Update 9/12








So far........... so amazingly good. Today I arose at 4:00 am for a wheels up flight of 5:30. My favorite time of day at KIWA is early in the morning when the temperature is out of the triple digits. I went Class Delta hopping today. I flew from KIWA to Falcon Field, did a touch and go then headed up to Scottsdale. Next I did a touch and go and headed up over towards Deer Valley and also performed a touch and go. After Deer Valley I flew west to Glen Dale and landed for a quick drink . I then did a Pre-flight and transitioned through Class Bravo airspace through Goodyear and then direct to KIWA. As soon as I passed through Goodyear's airspace I put on my Jeppesen hood and flew under simulated IFR all the way to Gateway until I started my descent into Class Delta and entered the pattern to land. I am loving Mesa, AZ and I am becoming quite the proficient pilot.

No comments: