Saturday, May 2, 2009

A much needed update ....

Well after a couple months of ups and downs I finally am where I want to be.... near an airport getting paid to fly. I found a flying gig at U.S. Flight Academy in Denton, TX and haven't looked back since. It took alllooot of work to finally find a flying job, lots of hang ups and maybe's but after pursuing this opportunity for about 2 weeks, everything finally has fallen into place. So now I fly about twice a day.... and get paid for it! The only down side to instructing is the weather, but I have great students who are eager to learn even when the weather doesn't cooperate. My students are Chinese and have a contract with Shenzen Airlines and after I have trained them to the commercial level will move on to a Boeing 737....I'm only a little jealous :/ So I'm going to try and update my blog more often, although finding time might be difficult from time to time. Anyways....I love instructing and I truly feel that I am living the dream....well kinda lol :)

No comments: