Thursday, November 6, 2008

The other side....




After much anticipation I have finally arrived on the career side of ATP. I am now in the second half of the program where I will obtain the rest of my ratings all the way up to CFI. So far it is way more fun than I expected. I am now flying a Piper Seminole which is a light twin and a great one at that. It is definitely different than the Cessna and I think it's a better bird. I started on Monday and my checkride for the multi-engine add on is exactly 7 days from the start date, so this upcoming Monday is my checkride. I know I will pass, and so does my body, I have lost count of how many cups of coffee I've had today, but it is all worth it as I am inching my way towards the big show and the big dream of flying the big shiny jet.

The life of a pilot continues....





11/10..................UPDATE>>>>> I PASSED MY CHECKRIDE!!!!

No comments: